2.14.2014

New Year New Things

This year I'm working on the Back Log. And I'm going to finish some games!! For REALS! This comic of mine sums up the situation:


Well I kinda dropped off the face of the earth after E3 last year didn't I? I found my time taken up by my other project and I haven't been able to update incompletionist. And I didn't finish any games. So here's to a new year of video games!

Let's go through the list of games that I played in 2013:

  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Persona 3 Portable
  • Etrian Odyssey 4
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Tearaway
  • Gravity Rush
  • Dark Souls
  • Pokemon X
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Pokemon Red
  • Dragon Quest 8 and 9

Games finished since last year:
Super Mario 3D Land... maybe? I need to double check the save.
Dragon Quest 9
Attack of the Friday Monsters (because it was super short).


... is that it? I never finish games.




No comments:

Post a Comment