12.05.2012

Nintendo Direct and More?

I've changed a few things around the blog in the past couple of days. I just wanted a change, and I will probably continue to tinker with the layout and design in the next couple of days until I settle on something. This is how things will look from now on I guess.



I've got the itch to start another podcast. We'll see what happens. 

The Nintendo Directs this morning from Japan and the NOA highlighted some upcoming releases for the new Wii U and the 3DS. Japan's Wii U launch is December 8th, and they're going to sell like crazy over there. Check out the Nintendo Direct here:


Can Nintendo get some more awkward dudes to show off their games? Who coaches these guys to sound so completely robotic and dead inside... I don't know. It's all about the delivery. Sell me the games!

Fire Emblem comes out February 4th.
Yep. They gave us one release date. Oh well. Folks can wait until Q1 or Q2 for other games I guess. Whatever that means.


Buy it Here! Nintendo 3DS Wii U Fire Emblem Awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment