8.13.2011

In the beginning...

This is where it starts.

It is my mission to complete video games and document the highs and lows of each challenge. These aren't going to be speed runs or completionist finishes. I just want to see the ending screen and provide a sufficient commentary to some of my favorite video games that I've played off and on over the years.

I'd like to provide some background information around those that developed these games and any other interesting material that I can dredge up like art, music, and associated materials that were created to coincide with each game.

I don't think that most of these games will be 8-bit games, though many of them will be. I grew up playing the NES and believe that it created a legacy of games that continues to this day. In most cases I will probably play most games in the order that they were released.

No comments:

Post a Comment